Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just a day, just an ordinary day

Today was just another one of those days. I had practice and then decided to spend the rest of my free time looking up the best ice-cream place I could find. I know, right, ice-cream in the middle of winter or something, but when you've got the craving then you've got the craving. I'm a servant to my stomach.

Personally, I like something with a lot of chocolate to it. Doesn't seem worth it to indulge without all that flavor and vanilla doesn't do it for me. Nor does any of weirdo fruit stuff. Fruit is not a dessert! Thus is the very idea of indulging, man, something you don't typically get and I can recall plenty of times I was told to eat stuff like fruit in order to grow "big and strong".

I wonder if my parents ever thought about my... powers when they wanted me to grow up. Do they have any idea that their little girl saves lives? Okay, only one life. But I'm on my way, and I've got plans.


Maybe someday I'll get up the courage to ask them about it. It sure would be nice to have someone to talk to about this.

No comments: